Architect / Interior Architect
as project manager im workspace consulting
Your role with us
- You develop individual visions & concepts for New Work Offices and guide our clients into an optimal new working environment.
- You enjoy creative design concepts & future-oriented space planning.
- You design office spaces with high interior design standards and inspire our clients for individual New Work concepts.
- You have a feeling for the requirements and organizational structures of a wide variety of companies, analyze their needs and develop implementation strategies from them.
- You accompany our customers from the tendering process, through the sampling up to the coordination on site.
- You manage your team and external working groups and represent the interests of the users towards owners and landlords, coordinate change management and accompany the handover of rental space.
With these skills you complement our team
- You have successfully completed your professional training or studies (architecture, interior architecture, design, project management) and have already gained several years of professional experience.
- With your motivating & friendly appearance you inspire your team & our customers.
- With a great deal of initiative & organizational skills, you successfully steer your projects to the finish line.
- You are flexible and can quickly switch between the varied tasks of project management.
- You are able to communicate fluently in German and English (written and spoken).
- You can confidently use CAD tools, image processing programs and Microsoft 365.
That's what you can look forward with us
- Choose your work location: our attractive New Work Office In Eschborn or hybrid home office.
- Flexible working hours, motivating compensation & attractive development opportunities.
- Open communication & short decision-making processes.
- Regular team events & further training measures.
- Contemporary and ergonomic office equipment & modern IT equipment.
- Free drinks & snacks, 30 days of vacation, trust-based working hours, smartphone, company pension plan & many more benefits!
Would you like to become part of our Vedacon team?
Then get in touch by sending us an email with your motivation letter and salary expectations to Sina Giusti, / Phone 069 - 907 46 98 0.