Architect / Interior Architect
as project asistent in workspace consulting
Your role with us
- In collaboration with your project team, you develop individual visions & concepts for New Work Offices and accompany our clients into an optimal new working environment.
- You enjoy creative design concepts and future-oriented space planning.
- Together with your new colleagues you design office spaces with high interior design standards and inspire our customers for individual New Work concepts.
- You plan office and furniture concepts and create the visualization for our clients.
- You have a good feeling for shapes and colors and can easily prepare presentations and mood boards for the selection of fabrics and surfaces.
- In your position, you support the different project phases on-site at the customer´s location.
With these skills you complement our team
- You have successfully completed your professional training or studies (architecture, interior architecture, design, project management)
- With your motivating & friendly appearance you inspire your team & our customers.
- You support the project work with a lot of initiative and organizational skills.
- You are flexible and can quickly switch between the varied tasks.
- You are able to communicate fluently in German and English (written and spoken).
- You can confidently use CAD tools, image processing programs & Microsoft 365.
That's what you can look forward with us
- Choose your work location: our attractive New Work Office in Eschborn or hybrid home office.
- Flexible working hours, motivating compensation & attractive development opportunities.
- Open communication & short decision-making processes.
- Regular team events & further training measures.
- Contemporary and ergonomic office equipment & modern IT equipment.
- Free drinks & snacks, 30 days of vacation, trust-based working hours, smartphone, company pension plan & many other benefits!
Would you like to become part of our Vedacon team?
Then get in touch by sending us an email with your motivation letter and salary expectations to Sina Giusti, / Phone 069 - 907 46 98 0.